Friday, March 16, 2007

Bermondsey Square painting for 4wall

Today I have been down at the Bermondsey Square hoarding doing a little painting for 4wall. It was really great fun and I met some amazing people today. It was also the first time I have ever done a large scale wall painting, infact a wall painting of any size. I was quite scared but it all went really well. I think I will be doing some more of these little bad boys



A close up of the final image...



Work in progress...



More work in progress... the squirrel starts to take shape.



In honour of Red Nose Day 4wall organised a painting day to raise money for charity and at the end of the day me and two other artists had to judge the entries... We also got filmed talking about why we chose our winner for a film that will be made showing the work happening on the hoarding... which was embarrassing.



www.4wall.co.uk

No comments: